Tuesday, September 2, 2014

If  I could be friends with any fictional character or celebrity i would choose Corey Taylor. Corey Taylor is the singer for Slipknot and Stone Sour. I chose Corey Taylor because he is one of my favorite singers who sings in one of my favorite bands. He is one of my favorite singers because, he is one of the funniest out going and emotional writer/singers out their. i would ask him to help me write a song that is powerful and heavy like one his songs wait and bleed.  then i would ask him if he would like to sing in it with me. If he was able to get my song heard by a lot of people who have lost a loved one then maybe i can help a handful of people with their lives. I know Corey Taylor has helped me through tough times with his songs Snuff, Dead Memories, and Spit It Out. If you like this please check out some of Corey Taylor's music.

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure to capitalize I. Good post though, I like reading about different artists.

    ReplyDelete