Friday, October 3, 2014

Heavy Metal is a raw sounding music genre that gets peoples heart rate going and adrenaline pumping.  The most popular bands of today are Bring Me The Horizon, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Pop Evil, Seether, Starset, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, All that Remains, Parkway Drive and Hollywood Undead. Their are lots of other bands out their. The most popular bands back in the 80's and 90's are Metallica, Death, Megadeath, Obituary, Sepultora, Slayer, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Korn, Slipknot, Godsmack, Testament, Type O' Negative, Drowning Pool and more. This genre of music is not dead and people who say it is are wrong as you can tell. 

Some of the old bands have come back together for like a year or so for a tour but after that they go their separate ways. So, if you are not a huge fan of Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Nu Metal, Dark Metal and Metal then listen to a few of these bands and see what you think. Also, comment what you think and the name of the song you listened too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of heavy metal but ill try listing to one of these bands to see what I think. Also your review seemed to be just one big list of bands trying going into detail for some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Tanner said. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Heavy Metal but I have heard a song from Slipknot and another one from Avenged Sevenfold that I liked a little. It's been a while since I've last listened to them so I forgot what the songs were called.

    ReplyDelete